Competing through development capability in a manufacturing-based organization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panayiotis Sioutis & Konstantinos Anagnostopoulos, 2016. "Performance Measurement of Technology-Production Base of the Firms: Ascertaining Their Strategic Competitive Advantage," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(3), pages 694-719, September.
- Élisabeth Lefebvre & Louis A. Lefebvre & Lise Préfontaine, 1994. "Relating HRM and MOT Capabilities to R&D Intensity," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-06, CIRANO.
- Greenley, Gordon E. & Oktemgil, Mehmet, 1997. "An Investigation of Modulator Effects on Alignment Skill," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 93-105, June.
- Tukel, Oya Icmeli & Wasti, S. Nazli, 2001. "Analysis of supplier buyer relationships using resource constrained project scheduling strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 271-276, March.
- Tummala, V. M. Rao & Chin, K. S. & Ho, S. H., 1997. "Assessing success factors for implementing CE a case study in Hong Kong electronics industry by AHP," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 265-283, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:35:y:1992:i:4:p:29-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.