Experiences and results on a 0.8MWth oxy-fuel operation pilot-scale circulating fluidized bed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Hao & Shao, Yingjuan, 2010. "Predictions of the impurities in the CO2 stream of an oxy-coal combustion plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 3162-3170.
- Li, H. & Yan, J. & Yan, J. & Anheden, M., 2009. "Impurity impacts on the purification process in oxy-fuel combustion based CO2 capture and storage system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 202-213.
- Okazaki, K. & Ando, T., 1997. "NOx reduction mechanism in coal combustion with recycled CO2," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-215.
- Wu, Yinghai & Wang, Chunbo & Tan, Yewen & Jia, Lufei & Anthony, Edward J., 2011. "Characterization of ashes from a 100kWth pilot-scale circulating fluidized bed with oxy-fuel combustion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2940-2948.
- Hammond, G.P. & Akwe, S.S. Ondo & Williams, S., 2011. "Techno-economic appraisal of fossil-fuelled power generation systems with carbon dioxide capture and storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 975-984.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seddighi, Sadegh, 2017. "Design of large scale oxy-fuel fluidized bed boilers: Constant thermal power and constant furnace size scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1286-1294.
- Duan, Lunbo & Jiang, Zhongxiao & Chen, Xiaoping & Zhao, Changsui, 2013. "Investigation on water vapor effect on direct sulfation during wet-recycle oxy-coal combustion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 121-127.
- Singh, Ravi Inder & Kumar, Rajesh, 2016. "Current status and experimental investigation of oxy-fired fluidized bed," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 398-420.
- repec:eee:appene:v:199:y:2017:i:c:p:310-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Diego, L.F. & de las Obras-Loscertales, M. & Rufas, A. & García-Labiano, F. & Gayán, P. & Abad, A. & Adánez, J., 2013. "Pollutant emissions in a bubbling fluidized bed combustor working in oxy-fuel operating conditions: Effect of flue gas recirculation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 860-867.
- Li, Shiyuan & Xu, Mingxin & Jia, Lufei & Tan, Li & Lu, Qinggang, 2016. "Influence of operating parameters on N2O emission in O2/CO2 combustion with high oxygen concentration in circulating fluidized bed," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 197-209.
- Wang, Chang’an & Zhang, Xiaoming & Liu, Yinhe & Che, Defu, 2012. "Pyrolysis and combustion characteristics of coals in oxyfuel combustion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 264-273.
- Gomez-Garcia, Fabrisio & Gauthier, Daniel & Flamant, Gilles, 2017. "Design and performance of a multistage fluidised bed heat exchanger for particle-receiver solar power plants with storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 510-523.
- repec:eee:appene:v:197:y:2017:i:c:p:203-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramadan, Islam A. & Ibrahim, Abdelmaged H. & Abou-Arab, Tharwat W. & Rashwan, Sherif S. & Nemitallah, Medhat A. & Habib, Mohamed A., 2016. "Effects of oxidizer flexibility and bluff-body blockage ratio on flammability limits of diffusion flames," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 19-28.
- Xu, Mingxin & Li, Shiyuan & Wu, Yinghai & Jia, Lufei & Lu, Qinggang, 2017. "The characteristics of recycled NO reduction over char during oxy-fuel fluidized bed combustion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 553-562.
- Bu, Changsheng & Liu, Daoyin & Chen, Xiaoping & Pallarès, David & Gómez-Barea, Alberto, 2014. "Ignition behavior of single coal particle in a fluidized bed under O2/CO2 and O2/N2 atmospheres: A combination of visual image and particle temperature," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 301-308.
- repec:eee:energy:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:854-867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bolea, Irene & Romeo, Luis M. & Pallarés, David, 2012. "The role of external heat exchangers in oxy-fuel circulating fluidized bed," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 215-223.
- Chi, Chung-Cheng & Lin, Ta-Hui, 2013. "Oxy-oil combustion characteristics of an existing furnace," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 923-930.
More about this item
KeywordsOxy-fuel; Circulating fluidized bed; Combustion; Sulfur removal; CO2 capture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:92:y:2012:i:c:p:343-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.