The use of Artificial Neural Network models for CO2 capture plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fast, M. & Assadi, M. & De, S., 2009. "Development and multi-utility of an ANN model for an industrial gas turbine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 9-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben-Mansour, R. & Habib, M.A. & Bamidele, O.E. & Basha, M. & Qasem, N.A.A. & Peedikakkal, A. & Laoui, T. & Ali, M., 2016. "Carbon capture by physical adsorption: Materials, experimental investigations and numerical modeling and simulations – A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 225-255.
- Talebian-Kiakalaieh, Amin & Amin, Nor Aishah Saidina & Zarei, Alireza & Noshadi, Iman, 2013. "Transesterification of waste cooking oil by heteropoly acid (HPA) catalyst: Optimization and kinetic model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 283-292.
- Goto, Kazuya & Yogo, Katsunori & Higashii, Takayuki, 2013. "A review of efficiency penalty in a coal-fired power plant with post-combustion CO2 capture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 710-720.
- Errico, Massimiliano & Madeddu, Claudio & Pinna, Daniele & Baratti, Roberto, 2016. "Model calibration for the carbon dioxide-amine absorption system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 958-968.
- Mores, Patricia & Scenna, Nicolás & Mussati, Sergio, 2012. "CO2 capture using monoethanolamine (MEA) aqueous solution: Modeling and optimization of the solvent regeneration and CO2 desorption process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1042-1058.
- Dong, Ruifeng & Lu, Hongfang & Yu, Yunsong & Zhang, Zaoxiao, 2012. "A feasible process for simultaneous removal of CO2, SO2 and NOx in the cement industry by NH3 scrubbing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 185-191.
- Kim, Youngmin & Jang, Hochang & Kim, Junggyun & Lee, Jeonghwan, 2017. "Prediction of storage efficiency on CO2 sequestration in deep saline aquifers using artificial neural network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 916-928.
- Chen, Wei-Hsin & Chen, Shu-Mi & Hung, Chen-I, 2013. "Carbon dioxide capture by single droplet using Selexol, Rectisol and water as absorbents: A theoretical approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 731-741.
More about this item
KeywordsANN CO2 capture Chemical absorption Levenberg-Marquardt Scaled Conjugate Gradient;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:7:p:2368-2376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.