A critical appraisal of energy-signature models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- repec:eee:energy:v:129:y:2017:i:c:p:70-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1877-:d:115670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henchoz, Samuel & Weber, Céline & Maréchal, François & Favrat, Daniel, 2015. "Performance and profitability perspectives of a CO2 based district energy network in Geneva's City Centre," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 221-235.
- Olofsson, Thomas & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2012. "Modeling and simulation of the energy use in an occupied residential building in cold climate," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 432-438.
- Allard, I. & Olofsson, T. & Hassan, O.A.B., 2013. "Methods for energy analysis of residential buildings in Nordic countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 306-318.
- Harish, V.S.K.V. & Kumar, Arun, 2016. "A review on modeling and simulation of building energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1272-1292.
- Fumo, Nelson & Rafe Biswas, M.A., 2015. "Regression analysis for prediction of residential energy consumption," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 332-343.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:26:y:1987:i:2:p:97-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .