The regional demand for energy by the residential sector in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Copiello, Sergio & Grillenzoni, Carlo, 2017. "Is the cold the only reason why we heat our homes? Empirical evidence from spatial series data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 491-506.
- Krauss, Alexander, 2016.
"How natural gas tariff increases can influence poverty: Results, measurement constraints and bias,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 244-254.
- Krauss, Alexander, 2016. "How natural gas tariff increases can influence poverty: results, measurement constraints and bias," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Theodoridou, Ifigeneia & Karteris, Marinos & Mallinis, Georgios & Papadopoulos, Agis M. & Hegger, Manfred, 2012. "Assessment of retrofitting measures and solar systems' potential in urban areas using Geographical Information Systems: Application to a Mediterranean city," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6239-6261.
- Fan, Jing-Li & Liao, Hua & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Tatano, Hirokazu & Liu, Chun-Feng & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2013.
"Residential carbon emission evolutions in urban–rural divided China: An end-use and behavior analysis,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 323-332.
- Jing-Li Fan & Hua Liao & Qiao-Mei Liang & Hirokazu Tatano & Chun-Feng Liu & Yi-Ming Wei, 2011. "Residential carbon emission evolutions in urban-rural divided China: An end-use and behavior analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 16, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Dagher, Leila, 2012. "Natural gas demand at the utility level: An application of dynamic elasticities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 961-969.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:13:y:1983:i:1:p:23-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.