Retailer’s decision for ordering and credit policies for deteriorating items when a supplier offers order-linked credit period or cash discount
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaggi, Chandra K. & Goyal, S.K. & Goel, S.K., 2008. "Retailer's optimal replenishment decisions with credit-linked demand under permissible delay in payments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 130-135, October.
- Omprakash K. Gupta & Nita H. Shah & Kunal T. Shukla, 2011. "Supply chain inventory model for deteriorating items under two-level credit policy in declining market," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 143-173.
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Huang, Yung-Fu, 2003. "The optimal cycle time for EPQ inventory model under permissible delay in payments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 307-318, June.
- Nita H. Shah, 2009. "Optimisation of pricing and ordering under the two-stage credit policy for deteriorating items when the end demand is price and credit period sensitive," International Journal of Business Performance and Supply Chain Modelling, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2/3), pages 229-239.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chang, Chun-Tao, 2009. "Optimal manufacturer's replenishment policies in the EPQ model under two levels of trade credit policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 358-363, June.
- Abad, P. L. & Jaggi, C. K., 2003. "A joint approach for setting unit price and the length of the credit period for a seller when end demand is price sensitive," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 115-122, February.
- Chen, Sheng-Chih & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Teng, Jinn-Tsair, 2014. "Retailer’s economic order quantity when the supplier offers conditionally permissible delay in payments link to order quantity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 284-291.
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Eduardo Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo & Ting, Pin-Shou, 2014. "An inventory model with non-instantaneous receipt and exponentially deteriorating items for an integrated three layer supply chain system under two levels of trade credit," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 310-317.
- Wu, Jiang & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Goyal, Suresh Kumar, 2014. "Optimal credit period and lot size for deteriorating items with expiration dates under two-level trade credit financing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 898-908.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:197:y:2018:i:c:p:35-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:270-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:01:n:s0217595917400103 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:274:y:2016:i:c:p:430-458 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Deterioration; Order-linked credit period; Cash discount; Default risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:apmaco:v:259:y:2015:i:c:p:569-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/applied-mathematics-and-computation .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.