The effects of system design alternatives on the acquisition of tax knowledge from a computerized tax decision aid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glover, Steven M. & Prawitt, Douglas F. & Spilker, Brian C., 1997. "The Influence of Decision Aids on User Behavior: Implications for Knowledge Acquisition and Inappropriate Reliance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 232-255, November.
- Todd, Peter & Benbasat, Izak, 1994. "The Influence of Decision Aids on Choice Strategies: An Experimental Analysis of the Role of Cognitive Effort," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 36-74, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i::p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maureen Francis Mascha & Cathleen L. Miller, 2010. "The effects of task complexity and skill on over/under-estimation of internal control," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(8), pages 734-755, September.
- Cardinaels, Eddy, 2008. "The interplay between cost accounting knowledge and presentation formats in cost-based decision-making," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 582-602, August.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:12:y:2010:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-009-9200-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:25:y:2000:i:3:p:285-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.