The effect of client management bargaining power, moral reasoning development, and belief in a just world on auditor independence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ponemon, Lawrence A., 1992. "Ethical reasoning and selection-socialization in accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 239-258.
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i::p:31-54 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:23:y:2012:i:6:p:434-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:2:p:109-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2953-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shafer, William E., 2008. "Ethical climate in Chinese CPA firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 825-835.
- Lord, Alan T. & Todd DeZoort, F., 2001. "The impact of commitment and moral reasoning on auditors' responses to social influence pressure," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 215-235, April.
- Soraya Bel Haj Ali, 2011. "Les valeurs culturelles, l'indépendance et le développement moral cognitif : quel lien pour quel auditeur ?," Post-Print hal-00646460, HAL.
- Van den Abbeele, Alexandra & Roodhooft, Filip & Warlop, Luk, 2009. "The effect of cost information on buyer-supplier negotiations in different power settings," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 245-266, February.
- Alan Reinstein & Eileen Z. Taylor, 2017. "Fences as Controls to Reduce Accountants’ Rationalization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 477-488, March.
- Sweeney, John T. & Roberts, Robin W., 1997. "Cognitive moral development and auditor independence," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(3-4), pages 337-352.
- Solomon, Ira & Trotman, Ken T., 2003. "Experimental judgment and decision research in auditing: the first 25 years of AOS," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 395-412, May.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:267-288 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:20:y:1995:i:7-8:p:701-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.