Towards an organizational theory of the transfer pricing process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:31-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vosselman, E.G.J. & van der Meer-Kooistra, J., 2004. "Accounting for the alignment of interest and commitment in interfirm transactional relationships," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-095-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ghosh, Dipankar, 2000. "Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 661-682, October.
- Peter C. Dawson & Stephen M. Miller, 2000. "Transfer Pricing in the Decentralized Multinational Corporation," Working papers 2000-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2008.
"Internal and External Factors on Firms’ Transfer Pricing Decisions: Insights from Organization Studies,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 27, pages 23-38, June.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2007. "Internal and external factors on firms? transfer pricing decisions: Insights from organization studies," Working Papers 5, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:35-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colbert, Gary J. & Spicer, Barry H., 1995. "A multi-case investigation of a theory of the transfer pricing process," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 423-456, August.
- Lee, Ji-Ren & Chen, Wei-Ru & Kao, Charng, 2003. "Determinants and performance impact of asymmetric governance structures in international joint ventures: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 815-828, October.
- Helden, G. Jan van & Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje van der & Scapens, Robert W., 1999. "Coordination of internal transactions at Hoogovens Steel," Research Report 99A16, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:spr:grdene:v:7:y:1998:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1008606709761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cools, Martine & Emmanuel, Clive & Jorissen, Ann, 2008. "Management control in the transfer pricing tax compliant multinational enterprise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 603-628, August.
- Lee, Ji-Ren & Chen, Wei-Ru & Kao, Charng, 1998. "Bargaining power and the trade-off between the ownership and control of international joint ventures in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 353-385, December.
- Messaoud Mehafdi, 2000. "The Ethics of International Transfer Pricing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 365-381, December.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Moers, Frank, 2015. "The role of innovation in the evolution of management accounting and its integration into management control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-13.
- Cravens, Karen S., 1997. "Examining the role of transfer pricing as a strategy for multinational firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 127-145, April.
- Cravens, Karen S. & Shearon, Winston Jr., 1996. "An outcome-based assessment of international transfer pricing policy," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 419-443.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
- Mandy M. Cheng & Cathy Hsieh, 2009. "Transfer Price Negotiation in the Presence of Unequal Bargaining Power: The Effect of a Peer Evaluation Scheme on Inter-divisional Profit Distribution," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(3), pages 195-206, September.
- Peter C. Dawson & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "International Transfer Pricing for Goods and Intangible Asset Licenses in a Decentralized Multinational Corporation: Review and Extensions," Working Papers 0901, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:13:y:1988:i:3:p:303-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.