The usefulness and use of social reporting information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 1987. "Accounting and the construction of the governable person," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-265, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alonso-Almeida María del Mar & Rodríguez García Martha del Pilar & Cortez Alejandro Klender Aimer & Abreu Quintero José Luis, 2012. "La responsabilidad social corporativa y el desempeño financiero: un análisis en empresas mexicanas que cotizan en la bolsa," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(1), pages 53-77, enero-mar.
- Chiara Mio & Marco Fasan, 2014. "The determinants of materiality disclosure in integrated corporate reporting," Working Papers 09, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Robert Lewis & Gary O’Donovan & Roger Willett, 2017. "The Effect of Environmental Activism on the Long-run Market Value of a Company: A Case Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 455-476, February.
- Tzu-Kuan Chiu & Yi-Hsin Wang, 2015. "Determinants of Social Disclosure Quality in Taiwan: An Application of Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 379-398, June.
- Déjean, Frédérique, 2004. "Contribution à l'étude de l'investissement socialement responsable : Les stratégies de légitimation des sociétés de gestion," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10473 edited by Colasse, Bernard.
- Toms, Steven, 2008. "Asymmetric Response: Explaining Corporate Social Disclosure by Multi-National Firms in Environmentally Sensitive Industries," The York Management School Working Papers 42, The York Management School, University of York.
- Hanen Khemakhem & Hédi Turki, 2007. "L'Information Environnementale Et La Prise De Décision D'Investissement; Étude Empirique Dans Le Cadre D'Un Marché Émergent," Post-Print halshs-00534757, HAL.
- Gray, Rob, 2002. "The social accounting project and Accounting Organizations and Society Privileging engagement, imaginings, new accountings and pragmatism over critique?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 687-708, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:10:y:1985:i:1:p:29-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.