Economic analysis of navel orange cv. 'Lane late' grown on two different drought-tolerant rootstocks under deficit irrigation in South-eastern Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinpashoh, Yagob, 2006. "Study of reference crop evapotranspiration in I.R. of Iran," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(1-2), pages 123-129, July.
- Qureshi, Asad Sarwar & Qadir, Manzoor & Heydari, Nader & Turral, Hugh & Javadi, Arzhang, 2007. "A review of management strategies for salt-prone land and water resources in Iran," IWMI Working Papers H040532, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:93-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Martin-Gorriz, B. & Alarcón, J.J. & Nicolas, E. & Martinez-Alvarez, V., 2016. "Economic feasibility of implementing regulated deficit irrigation with reclaimed water in a grapefruit orchard," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 119-125.
- Samperio, Alberto & Moñino, María José & Vivas, Antonio & Blanco-Cipollone, Fernando & Martín, Abelardo García & Prieto, María Henar, 2015. "Effect of deficit irrigation during stage II and post-harvest on tree water status, vegetative growth, yield and economic assessment in ‘Angeleno’ Japanese plum," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 69-81.
- Alcon, Francisco & Tapsuwan, Sorada & Martínez-Paz, José M. & Brouwer, Roy & de Miguel, María D., 2014. "Forecasting deficit irrigation adoption using a mixed stakeholder assessment methodology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 183-193.
- Consoli, S. & Stagno, F. & Roccuzzo, G. & Cirelli, G.L. & Intrigliolo, F., 2014. "Sustainable management of limited water resources in a young orange orchard," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 60-68.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:47-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ballester, C. & Castel, J. & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Castel, J.R., 2011. "Response of Clementina de Nules citrus trees to summer deficit irrigation. Yield components and fruit composition," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1027-1032, April.
More about this item
KeywordsProfit; Yield; Yield water-use efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:97:y:2010:i:1:p:157-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.