Sugarcane growth and yield responses to a 3-month summer flood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chabot, Rosanne & Bouarfa, Sami & Zimmer, Daniel & Chaumont, Cedric & Duprez, Cedric, 2002. "Sugarcane transpiration with shallow water-table: sap flow measurements and modelling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 17-36, March.
- Rice, Ronald W. & Izuno, Forrest T. & Garcia, Raymond M., 2002. "Phosphorus load reductions under best management practices for sugarcane cropping systems in the Everglades Agricultural Area," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 17-39, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chau, Vu Ngoc & Cassells, Sue M. & Holland, John, 2014. "Measuring direct losses to rice production from extreme flood events in Quang Nam province, Vietnam," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165813, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Md Shahinoor Rahman & Liping Di, 2020. "A Systematic Review on Case Studies of Remote-Sensing-Based Flood Crop Loss Assessment," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-30, April.
- Allen, Leon Hartwell Jr. & Vu, Joseph C. V. & Anderson, Joan C. & Ray, Jeffery D., 2008. "Impact of Elevated Carbon Dioxide and Temperature on Fresh Weight and Sugar Yield of Sugar Cane," 44th Annual Meeting, July 13-17, 2008, Miami, Florida, USA 256445, Caribbean Food Crops Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:95:y:2008:i:3:p:283-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.