The effects of different irrigation regimes on cucumber (Cucumbis sativus L.) yield and yield characteristics under open field conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mao, Xuesen & Liu, Mengyu & Wang, Xinyuan & Liu, Changming & Hou, Zhimin & Shi, Jinzhi, 2003. "Effects of deficit irrigation on yield and water use of greenhouse grown cucumber in the North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 219-228, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grewal, Harsharn S. & Maheshwari, Basant & Parks, Sophie E., 2011. "Water and nutrient use efficiency of a low-cost hydroponic greenhouse for a cucumber crop: An Australian case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 841-846, March.
- Ngouajio, Mathieu & Wang, Guangyao & Goldy, Ronald, 2007. "Withholding of drip irrigation between transplanting and flowering increases the yield of field-grown tomato under plastic mulch," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 285-291, February.
- Kumar, Satyendra & Imtiyaz, M. & Kumar, Ashwani & Singh, Rajbir, 2007. "Response of onion (Allium cepa L.) to different levels of irrigation water," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 161-166, April.
- Candogan, Burak Nazmi & Sincik, Mehmet & Buyukcangaz, Hakan & Demirtas, Cigdem & Goksoy, Abdurrahim Tanju & Yazgan, Senih, 2013. "Yield, quality and crop water stress index relationships for deficit-irrigated soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merr.] in sub-humid climatic conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 113-121.
- Gerçek, Sinan & Demirkaya, Mustafa & Işik, Doğan, 2017. "Water pillow irrigation versus drip irrigation with regard to growth and yield of tomato grown under greenhouse conditions in a semi-arid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PA), pages 172-177.
- Çakir, Recep & Kanburoglu-Çebi, Ulviye & Altintas, Surreya & Ozdemir, Aylin, 2017. "Irrigation scheduling and water use efficiency of cucumber grown as a spring-summer cycle crop in solar greenhouse," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PA), pages 78-87.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:73:y:2005:i:3:p:173-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.