Phosphorus and sediment loading to surface waters from liquid swine manure application under different drainage and tillage practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eastman, M. & Gollamudi, A. & Stämpfli, N. & Madramootoo, C.A. & Sarangi, A., 2010. "Comparative evaluation of phosphorus losses from subsurface and naturally drained agricultural fields in the Pike River watershed of Quebec, Canada," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 596-604, May.
- Casalí, J. & Giménez, R. & Díez, J. & Álvarez-Mozos, J. & Del Valle de Lersundi, J. & Goñi, M. & Campo, M.A. & Chahor, Y. & Gastesi, R. & López, J., 2010. "Sediment production and water quality of watersheds with contrasting land use in Navarre (Spain)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(10), pages 1683-1694, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christianson, L.E. & Harmel, R.D., 2015. "The MANAGE Drain Load database: Review and compilation of more than fifty years of North American drainage nutrient studies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 277-289.
- Sunohara, Mark D. & Gottschall, Natalie & Craiovan, Emilia & Wilkes, Graham & Topp, Edward & Frey, Steven K. & Lapen, David R., 2016. "Controlling tile drainage during the growing season in Eastern Canada to reduce nitrogen, phosphorus, and bacteria loading to surface water," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 159-170.
- Lu, Shenglan & Andersen, Hans Estrup & Thodsen, Hans & Rubæk, Gitte Holton & Trolle, Dennis, 2016. "Extended SWAT model for dissolved reactive phosphorus transport in tile-drained fields and catchments," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 78-90.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:232-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:189:y:2017:i:c:p:39-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBlind inlet; Hickenbottom; Preferential flow; Runoff; Surface inlet; Tile drainage; Tillage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:104:y:2012:i:c:p:51-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.