Modelling optimal crop sequences using network flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haneveld, W. K. Klein & Stegeman, A. W., 2005. "Crop succession requirements in agricultural production planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 406-429, October.
- Keating, B. A. & McCown, R. L., 2001. "Advances in farming systems analysis and intervention," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 555-579.
- Dogliotti, S. & van Ittersum, M.K. & Rossing, W.A.H., 2005. "A method for exploring sustainable development options at farm scale: a case study for vegetable farms in South Uruguay," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 29-51, October.
- Dogliotti, S. & Rossing, W. A. H. & van Ittersum, M. K., 2004. "Systematic design and evaluation of crop rotations enhancing soil conservation, soil fertility and farm income: a case study for vegetable farms in South Uruguay," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 277-302, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Alfandari & Agnès Plateau & Xavier Schepler, 2014. "A Branch-and-Price-and-Cut approach for Sustainable Crop Rotation Planning," Working Papers hal-00987708, HAL.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin, 2015. "On the economic theory of crop rotations: value of the crop rotation effects and implications on acreage choice modeling," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-04, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Aurbacher, Joachim & Dabbert, Stephan, 2011. "Generating crop sequences in land-use models using maximum entropy and Markov chains," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(6), pages 470-479, July.
- Correll, David & Suzuki, Yoshinori & Martens, Bobby, 2014. "Biorenewable fuels at the intersection of product and process flexibility: A novel modeling approach and application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 1-8.
- Martin Schönhart & Erwin Schmid & Uwe A. Schneider, 2009. "CropRota – A Model to Generate Optimal Crop Rotations from Observed Land Use," Working Papers 452009, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Alfandari, Laurent & Plateau, Agnès & Scheplerc, Xavier, 2014. "A Branch-and-Price-and-Cut Approach for Sustainable Crop Rotation Planning," ESSEC Working Papers WP1408, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jitka Janová, 2012. "Crop planning optimization model: the validation and verification processes," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(3), pages 451-462, September.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00987708 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:78-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jitka Janova, 2011. "A stochastic programming model of the sowing plan with crop succession restrictions," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-10, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Alfandari, Laurent & Plateau, Agnès & Schepler, Xavier, 2015. "A branch-and-price-and-cut approach for sustainable crop rotation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 872-879.
- dos Santos, Lana Mara R. & Costa, Alysson M. & Arenales, Marcos N. & Santos, Ricardo Henrique S., 2010. "Sustainable vegetable crop supply problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 639-647, August.
- Santos, Lana M.R. & Munari, Pedro & Costa, Alysson M. & Santos, Ricardo H.S., 2015. "A branch-price-and-cut method for the vegetable crop rotation scheduling problem with minimal plot sizes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 581-590.
- Salassi, Michael E. & Deliberto, Michael A. & Guidry, Kurt M., 2013. "Economically optimal crop sequences using risk-adjusted network flows: Modeling cotton crop rotations in the southeastern United States," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 33-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:566-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.