The effect of climatic risk on dryland farm management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, John & Malcolm, Bill, 2012. "Farmer decisions about selling wheat and managing wheat price risk in Australia," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Department of Agriculture and Food Systems, vol. 20, pages 1-10.
- Kingwell, Ross, 1996. "Programming models of farm supply response: The impact of specification errors," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 307-324.
- Pannell, David J. & Kingwell, Ross S. & Schilizzi, Steven, 1996.
"Debugging Mathematical Programming Models: Principles and Practical Strategies,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(01), pages 1-15, April.
- Pannell, David & Kingwell, Ross & Schilizzi, Steven, 1992. "Debugging Mathematical Programming Models: Principles and Practical Strategies," Discussion Papers 232267, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Brennan, D., 1998. "The impact of river access rules on dairy farm incomes: A case study of the Williams River," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 571-584, August.
- Lesnoff, M., 1999. "Dynamics of a sheep population in a Sahelian area (Ndiagne district in Senegal): a periodic matrix model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 207-221, September.
- Kingwell, R. S. & Ghadim, A. K. Abadi & Robinson, S. D. & Young, J. M., 1995. "Introducing Awassi sheep to Australia: an application of farming system models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 451-471.
- Graham R. Marshall & Kevin A. Parton & G.L. Hammer, 1996.
"Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(3), pages 211-233, December.
- Marshall, Graham R. & Parton, Kevin A. & Hammer, G.L., 1996. "Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(3), pages 1-23, December.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000. "Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 69-78, June.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1993. "Welfare Effects of and Supply Responses to Recent Australian Agricultural Policy Changes," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), pages 1-7, April.
- Williams, John & McSweeney, Peter & Salmon, Robert, 2014. "Australian Farm Investment: Domestic and Overseas Issues," Papers 234408, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:39:y:1992:i:2:p:153-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.