Integrating agroecology and landscape multifunctionality in Vermont: An evolving framework to evaluate the design of agroecosystems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaas Calker & Paul Berentsen & Gerard Giesen & Ruud Huirne, 2005. "Identifying and ranking attributes that determine sustainability in Dutch dairy farming," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 22(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Rigby, Dan & Woodhouse, Phil & Young, Trevor & Burton, Michael, 2001. "Constructing a farm level indicator of sustainable agricultural practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 463-478, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noelle Harden & Loka Ashwood & William Bland & Michael Bell, 2013. "For the public good: weaving a multifunctional landscape in the Corn Belt," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(4), pages 525-537, December.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:292-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:4:y:2013:i:c:p:95-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schipanski, Meagan E. & Barbercheck, Mary & Douglas, Margaret R. & Finney, Denise M. & Haider, Kristin & Kaye, Jason P. & Kemanian, Armen R. & Mortensen, David A. & Ryan, Matthew R. & Tooker, John & W, 2014. "A framework for evaluating ecosystem services provided by cover crops in agroecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 12-22.
- Iago Lowe Hale & Wilfred M. Wollheim & Richard G. Smith & Heidi Asbjornsen & André F. Brito & Kirk Broders & A. Stuart Grandy & Rebecca Rowe, 2014. "A Scale-Explicit Framework for Conceptualizing the Environmental Impacts of Agricultural Land Use Changes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-20, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMultifunctional agriculture Landscape multifunctionality Ecosystem services Ecological design Food systems Rural planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:5:p:327-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.