Structure of public support for national agricultural research systems: A political economy perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philip G. Pardey & M. Sandra Kang & Howard Elliott, 1989. "Structure of Public Support for National Agricultural Research Systems: A Political Economy Perspective," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 261-278, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peterson, Willis L., 1989. "Public Support Of Experiment Stations," Staff Papers 14229, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lee, David R. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1992.
"The Structure of Research and Transfer Policies in International Agriculture: Evidence and Implications,"
1992 Occasional Paper Series No. 6
197731, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lee, D. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1992. "The Structure of Research and Transfer Policies in International Agriculture: Evidence and Implications," Staff General Research Papers Archive 717, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peterson, Willis L., 1991. "Is The Demand For Agricultural Experiment Station Personnel Declining?," Staff Papers 13246, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mohinder S. Mudahar & Raisuddin Ahmed, 2010. "Government and Rural Transformation : Role of Public Spending and Policies in Bangladesh," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16356.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Institutionalizing end-user demand steering in agricultural R&D: Farmer levy funding of R&D in The Netherlands," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 460-472, April.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012.
"Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
131824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," Staff Papers 133745, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:3:y:1989:i:4:p:261-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.