Impacts of trade liberalizations under the Uruguay round on the world sugar market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2002. "Impact Of Agricultural Biotechnology In The European Union'S Sugar Industry," Working Papers 31854, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Nyanjong', Oyugi Johana & Lagat, Job, 2012. "Analysis of efficiency in sugarcane production: the case of men and women headed households in SONY sugar out -grower zone, Rongo and Trans-Mara districts, Kenya," MPRA Paper 40796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla, 2008. "AJAE Appendix for “Removing Distortions in the U.S. Ethanol Market: What Does It Imply for the United States and Brazil?”," American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-30, February.
- Marcel ADENÄUER & Kamel LOUHICHI & Bruno HENRY DE FRAHAN & Heinz Peter WITZKE., "undated". "Impact of the "Everything but Arms" Initiative on the EU Sugar Sub-Sector," EcoMod2004 330600001, EcoMod.
- Brockmeier, Martina & Sommer, Ulrich & Thomsen, Karin, 2005. "Sugar Policies: An Invincible Bastion for Modelers?," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 232588, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Svatoš, M. & Maitah, Mansoor & Belova, Anna, 2013. "World Sugar Market – Basic Development Trends and Tendencies," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-16, June.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2002. "The Euwab-Project: Discussion," Working Papers 31858, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Niemi, Jyrki S., 2003. "The Impact of Preferential, Regional and Multilateral Trade Agreements: A Case Study of the EU Sugar Regime," ENARPRI Working Papers 25134, European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes (ENARPRI).
- Koen Dillen & Matty Demont & Eric Tollens, 2008. "European Sugar Policy Reform and Agricultural Innovation," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 533-553, December.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2001. "Ex-Ante Evaluation Of The Economic Impact Of Agricultural Biotechnology In The European Union: The Case Of Transgenic Sugarbeets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20631, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mohanty, Samarendu & Beghin, John C. & Kaus, Phillip J., 2001. "Impacts Of Federal Support Programs For Sugar And Peanuts Compared To Corn And Wheat On U.S. And World Markets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20610, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kazi Abrar, Hossain & Syed Abul, Basher & A.K. Enamul, Haque, 2017. "Quantifying the impact of Ramadan on global raw sugar prices," MPRA Paper 75941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellen Huan-Niemi & Jyrki Niemi, 2003. "The impact of preferential, regional and multilateral trade agreements: a case study of the EU sugar regime," ENARPRI Working Papers 001, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Kerkelä, Leena & Huan-Niemi, Ellen, 2005. "Trade Preferences in the EU Sugar Sector: Winners and Losers," Discussion Papers 358, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2001. "Welfare Effects Of Transgenic Sugarbeets In The European Union: A Theoretical Ex-Ante Framework," Working Papers 31852, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Kerkela, Leena, 2005. "Reform in the EU Sugar Regime: Impact on the Global Sugar Markets," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24733, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John C. Beghin & Barbara El Osta & Jay R. Cherlow & Samarendu Mohanty, 2003.
"The Cost Of The U.S. Sugar Program Revisited,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 106-116, January.
- Beghin, John C. & El Osta, Barbara & Cherlow, Jay R. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2002. "The Cost of the U.S. Sugar Program Revisited," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 125058, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Shunxiang Wu & Stephen Devadoss & Yaochi Lu, 2003. "Estimation and decomposition of technical efficiency for sugarbeet farms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 471-484.
- Poonyth, Daneswar & Westhoff, Patrick & Womack, Abner & Adams, Gary, 2000. "Impacts of WTO restrictions on subsidized EU sugar exports," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 233-245, April.
- Gotor, Elisabetta & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2011. "The impact of the EU sugar trade reform on poor households in developing countries: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 568-582, July.
- Poonyth, Daneswar & Westhoff, Patrick & Womack, Abner & Adams, Gary M., 2000. "Impacts of WTO restrictions on subsidized EU sugar exports," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(3), April.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, "undated". "When Modern Agricultural (BIO)Technologies Meet Obsolete Trade PoliciesL The Case of the European Union's Sugar Industry," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 125079, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:15:y:1996:i:2:p:83-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.