Unit root inference in panel data models where the time-series dimension is fixed: a comparison of different tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2012. "On the Local Power of Fixed T Panel Unit Root Tests with Serially Correlated Errors," MPRA Paper 43131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becheri, I.G. & Drost, F.C. & van den Akker, R., 2013. "Asymptotically UMP Panel Unit Root Tests," Discussion Paper 2013-017, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Canarella, Giorgio & Miller, Stephen M. & Nourayi, Mahmoud M., 2013.
"Firm profitability: Mean-reverting or random-walk behavior?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 76-97.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working papers 2012-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working Papers 1202, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, "undated".
"The power performance of fixed-T panel unit root tests allowing for structural breaks,"
13/01, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2013. "The Power Performance of Fixed-T Panel Unit Root Tests allowing for Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 46012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Daniel Halvarsson, 2015.
"Are high-growth firms one-hit wonders? Evidence from Sweden,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 361-383, February.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2012. "Are high-growth firms one-hit wonders? Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 73, HUI Research.
- Becheri, I.G., 2012. "Limiting experiments for panel-data and jump-diffusion models," Other publications TiSEM 7e53f6cf-fab1-4f86-9e5d-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2014. "Testing for unit roots in short panels allowing for a structural break," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 391-407.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2014. "A fixed-T version of Breitung’s panel data unit root test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 83-87.
- Mahmoud M. Nourayi & Julie W. Suh, 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of the Competitiveness in the U.S. Airline Industry," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 83-99, August.
- Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, 2016. "Local Power of Fixed-T Panel Unit Root Tests With Serially Correlated Errors and Incidental Trends," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 222-239, March.
- Joakim Westerlund & Jörg Breitung, 2013. "Lessons from a Decade of IPS and LLC," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5-6), pages 547-591, August.
- Elert, Niklas & Halvardsson, Daniel, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Institutional Convergence," Ratio Working Papers 200, The Ratio Institute.
- Caterina Giannetti, 2015. "Unit roots and the dynamics of market shares: an analysis using an Italian banking micro-panel," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 537-555, March.
- Robertson, Donald & Sarafidis, Vasilis & Westerlund, Joakim, 2014. "GMM Unit Root Inference in Generally Trending and Cross-Correlated Dynamic Panels," MPRA Paper 53419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:63-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.