Genericity and Robustness of Full Surplus Extraction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2012.
"Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 319-324, May.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2012. "Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1846, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2012. "Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types," Working Papers 1378, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2012. "Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000427, David K. Levine.
- Chen, Yi-Chun & Kunimoto, Takashi & Sun, Yifei, 2015. "Implementation with Transfers," Discussion Papers 2015-04, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:oup:restud:v:84:y:2017:i:4:p:1424-1471. is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yi-Chun & Xiong, Siyang, 2013. "The e-mail game phenomenon," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 147-156.
- Arieli, Itai & Mueller-Frank, Manuel, 2017. "Inferring beliefs from actions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 455-461.
- Gizatulina, Alia & Hellwig, Martin, 2014.
"Beliefs, payoffs, information: On the robustness of the BDP property in models with endogenous beliefs,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 136-153.
- Alia Gizatulina & Martin Hellwig, 2011. "Beliefs, Payoffs, Information: On the Robustness of the BDP Property in Models with Endogenous Beliefs," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_28, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Farinha Luz, Vitor, 2013. "Surplus extraction with rich type spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2749-2762.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Ichiro Obara, 2017. "Mechanism design with information acquisition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(3), pages 783-812, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:81:y:2013:i:2:p:825-847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.