Higher Order Uncertainty and Information: Static and Dynamic Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Kets, Willemien, 2018. "Robust multiplicity with a grain of naiveté," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 13(1), January.
- Penta, Antonio, 2013.
"On the structure of rationalizability for arbitrary spaces of uncertainty,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(2), May.
- Antonio Penta, 2008. "On the Structure of Rationalizability for Arbitrary Spaces of Uncertainty," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 05 Jun 2008.
- Pavan, Alessandro & Angeletos, George-Marios, 2013.
"Selection-free predictions in global games with endogenous information and multiple equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), September.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Alessandro Pavan, 2012. "Selection-Free Predictions in Global Games with Endogenous Information and Multiple Equilibria," Discussion Papers 1570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Zuazo-Garin, Peio, 2017.
"Uncertain information structures and backward induction,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 135-151.
- Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2014. "Uncertain Information Structures and Backward Induction," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2014-79, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:13-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Stauber, 2014. "A framework for robustness to ambiguity of higher-order beliefs," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(3), pages 525-550, August.
- Dekel, Eddie & Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2015. "Epistemic Game Theory," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Kyungmin Kim & Antonio Penta, 2012. "A Robustly Efficient Auction," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 248, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:80:y:2012:i:2:p:631-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.