Sequential Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Victor Aguirregabiria & Aviv Nevo & Aviv Nevo, 2010.
"Recent Developments in Empirical IO: Dynamic Demand and Dynamic Games,"
tecipa-419, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Nevo, Aviv, 2010. "Recent developments in empirical IO: dynamic demand and dynamic games," MPRA Paper 27814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul B. Ellickson & Sanjog Misra, 2011. "Structural Workshop Paper --Estimating Discrete Games," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 997-1010, November.
- Paul Ellickson & Sanjog Misra, 2012. "Enriching interactions: Incorporating outcome data into static discrete games," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Hong, Han & Li, Weiming & Wang, Boyu, 2015. "Estimation of dynamic discrete models from time aggregated data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 435-446.
- Coublucq, Daniel, 2013. "Demand estimation with selection bias: A dynamic game approach with an application to the US railroad industry," DICE Discussion Papers 94, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Erdmann, Anett, 2015. "The role of captive consumers in retailers' location choices," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1507, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Naoaki Minamihashi, 2012. "Natural Monopoly and Distorted Competition: Evidence from Unbundling Fiber-Optic Networks," Staff Working Papers 12-26, Bank of Canada.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Robert A. Miller, 2011. "Conditional Choice Probability Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models With Unobserved Heterogeneity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(6), pages 1823-1867, November.
- Che-Lin Su, 2014. "Estimating discrete-choice games of incomplete information: Simple static examples," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 167-207, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:78:y:2010:i:2:p:833-842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.