Nonparametric Test for Causality with Long-Range Dependence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidalgo, J., 2008. "Specification testing for regression models with dependent data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 143-165, March.
- Nishiyama, Yoshihiko & Hitomi, Kohtaro & Kawasaki, Yoshinori & Jeong, Kiho, 2011. "A consistent nonparametric test for nonlinear causality—Specification in time series regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 112-127.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2007. "Specification Testing Forregression Models Withdependent Data," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 518, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Aviral Tiwari & Mihai Mutascu, 2014. "A revisit on the tax burden distribution and GDP growth: fresh evidence using a consistent nonparametric test for causality for the USA," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 961-972, May.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Maynard, Alex, 2012. "Persistence-robust surplus-lag Granger causality testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 293-300.
- Fermanian, Jean-David & Wegkamp, Marten H., 2012. "Time-dependent copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 19-29.
- Hidalgo, Javier, 2002. "Consistent order selection with strongly dependent data and its application to efficient estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 213-239, October.
- Hidalgo, Javier, 2002. "Consistent order selection with strongly dependent data and its application to efficient estimation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6856, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dietmar Bauer & Alex Maynard, 2010. "Persistence-robust Granger causality testing," Working Papers 1011, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Yushu Li, 2015. "Estimate Long Memory Causality Relationship by Wavelet Method," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 531-544, April.
- Bai, Zhidong & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhang, Bingzhi, 2010. "Multivariate linear and nonlinear causality tests," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 5-17.
- Hidalgo, Javier, 2003. "A bootstrap causality test for covariance stationary processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6848, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hidalgo, J., 2005. "A bootstrap causality test for covariance stationary processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 115-143, May.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2003. "A Bootstrap Causality Test for Covariance Stationary Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 462, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Li, Yushu, 2012. "Estimating Long Memory Causality Relationships by a Wavelet Method," Working Papers 2012:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Baghli, Mustapha, 2006. "A model-free characterization of causality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 380-388, June.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2002. "Consistent Order Selection with Strongly Dependent Data and its Application to Efficient Estimation," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 430, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:68:y:2000:i:6:p:1465-1490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.