Singular Dynamic Leontief Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A. & Chen, Guo, 2015.
"Bifurcation of Macroeconometric Models and Robustness of Dynamical Inferences,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics,
now publishers, vol. 8(1-2), pages 1-144, September.
- William Barnett & Guo Chen, 2015. "Bifurcation of Macroeconometric Models and Robustness of Dynamical Inferences," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201411, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- William, Barnett & Guo, Chen, 2015. "Bifurcation of macroeconometric models and robustness of dynamical inferences," MPRA Paper 63772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, C. C. & Chang, N. B., 2003. "Grey input-output analysis and its application for environmental cost allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 175-201, February.
- Francisco Sáez & Fernando Alvarez & Jesús Morales & Giovanni Guedez, 2011. "Expectations, Inter-Sectorial Relationships and the Business Cycle," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(63), pages 97-147, July - Se.
- He, Yijun & Barnett, William A., 2006.
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Yijun He & William Barnett, 2004. "Singularity Bifurcations," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200412, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Yijun He & William A. Barnett, 2004. "Singularity Bifurcation," Macroeconomics 0409024, EconWPA, revised 13 Oct 2004.
- Dobos, Imre, 2007.
"Egy megjegyzés Bródy András: Leontief zárt dinamikus modellje című dolgozathoz
[A note on András Bródys study entitled Leontiefs closed dynamic model"]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1004-1011.
- William A. Barnett & Yijun He, 2002. "Bifurcations in Macroeconomic Models," Macroeconomics 0210006, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:4:p:991-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.