Decentralized Nonmonetary Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimbrough, Erik O., 2011. "Heuristic learning and the discovery of specialization and exchange," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 491-511, April.
- Martin Shubik, 2007.
"The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 6-26, May.
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1572, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Taylor Jaworski & Bart J. Wilson, 2013.
"Go West Young Man: Self-Selection and Endogenous Property Rights,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 886-904, April.
- Taylor Jaworski & Bart J. Wilson, 2009. "Go West Young Man: Self-selection and Endogenous Property Rights," Working Papers 09-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Rajeev, Meenakshi, 2012. "Search cost, trading strategies and optimal market structure," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1757-1765.
- Smith, Eric & Shubik, Martin, 2011. "Endogenizing the provision of money: Costs of commodity and fiat monies in relation to the value of trade," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 508-530.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:44:y:1976:i:5:p:1087-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.