Generalized Least Squares with an Estimated Autocovariance Matrix
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Hakkio, Craig S, 1981.
"Expectations and the Forward Exchange Rate,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 663-678, October.
- Craig S. Hakkio, 1980. "Expectations and the Forward Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 0439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Binder, Michael & Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2005. "Estimation And Inference In Short Panel Vector Autoregressions With Unit Roots And Cointegration," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 795-837, August.
- Michael Binder & Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2000. "Estimation and Inference in Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Working Papers 0005, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Binder, M. & Hsaio, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2000. "Estimation and Inference in Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0003, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Binder, Cheng Hsiao, and M. Hashem Pesaran, 2001. "Estimation and Inference in Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 36, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Binder & Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2000. "Estimation and Inference In Short Panel Vector Autoregressions with Unit Roots And Cointegration," CESifo Working Paper Series 374, CESifo Group Munich.
- Choudhury, Askar H. & Power, Simon, 1995. "A new approximate GLS estimator for the linear regression model with ARMA(p, q) disturbances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 119-127, May.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1986. "A Note on the Unbiasedness of Feasible GLS, Quasi-maximum Likelihood, Robust, Adaptive, and Spectral Estimators of the Linear Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 687-698, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1984. "A Note on the Unbiasedness of Feasible GLS, Quasi-Maximum Likelihood, Robust Adaptive, and Spectral Estimators of the Linear Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 734R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1985.
- Durlauf, Steven N & Phillips, Peter C B, 1988. "Trends versus Random Walks in Time Series Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1333-1354, November.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1986. "Trends Versus Random Walks in Time Series Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 788, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd, 1998. "The moving blocks bootstrap and robust inference for linear least squares and quantile regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 235-287, February.
- George Kapetanios & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2007. "Semiparametric Sieve-Type GLS Inference in Regressions with Long-Range Dependence," Working Papers 587, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Richard T. Baillie & Kun Ho Kim, 2016. "Is Robust Inference with OLS Sensible in Time Series Regressions? Investigating Bias and MSE Trade-offs with Feasible GLS and VAR Approaches," Working Paper Series 16-04, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- David Mandy & Sandor Fridli, 2004. "Exact FGLS Asymptotics for MA Errors," Working Papers 0405, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Dec 2004.
- Palm, Franz & Zellner, Arnold, 1981. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 131-138, September.
- Palm, Franz & Zellner, Arnold, 1980. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 251-283, April.
- Palm, F.C. & Zellner, A., 1978. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- J. Fernández & W. Manteiga, 2001. "Generalized minimum distance estimators of a linear model with correlated errors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 353-373, July.
- Richard Meese, 1978. "Distributed lag order determination," International Finance Discussion Papers 126, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:41:y:1973:i:4:p:723-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed