Conditional Expected Utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2008.
"The ignorant observer,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(2), pages 193-232, August.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2005. "The ignorant observer," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Mar 2006.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2008. "The ignorant observer," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177374, HAL.
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2006. "The Ignorant Observer," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00115722, HAL.
- Baucells, Manel & Shapley, Lloyd S., 2008.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 329-347, March.
- Lloyd S. Shapley & Manel Baucells, 1998. "Multiperson Utility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 779, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manel Baucells & Lloyd S. Shapley, 2000. "Multiperson Utility," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0078, Econometric Society.
- Massimiliano Amarante, 2017.
"Conditional expected utility,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 175-193, August.
- Massimiliano Amarante, 2013. "Conditional Expected Utility," Cahiers de recherche 02-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- AMARANTE, Massimiliano, 2013. "Conditional Expected Utility," Cahiers de recherche 2013-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Samuel Drapeau & Asgar Jamneshan, 2014. "Conditional Preference Orders and their Numerical Representations," Papers 1410.5466, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2016.
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "Who are the Behavioral Economists and what do they say?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Karni, Edi, 2006.
"Subjective expected utility theory without states of the world,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 325-342, June.
- Edi Karni, 2005. "Subjective Expected Utility Theory without States of the World," Economics Working Paper Archive 523, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Fraser, Clive D., 1996.
"On tort as an implicit insurance system with state-dependent utility: The case of child mortality risk,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 449-459, December.
- Clive D. Fraser, "undated". "On Tort as an Implicit Insurance System with State-Dependent Utility. The Case of Child Mortality Risk," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 96/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- L. Ekenberg & M. Boman & J. Linnerooth-Bayer, 1997. "Catastrophic Risk Evaluation," Working Papers ir97045, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Drapeau, Samuel & Jamneshan, Asgar, 2016. "Conditional preference orders and their numerical representations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 106-118.
- Barelli, Paulo & Galanis, Spyros, 2013. "Admissibility and event-rationality," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 21-40.
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "Moral hazard and conditional preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 159-181, March.
- Karni, Edi, 2007. "Foundations of Bayesian theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 167-188, January.
- Miljkovic, Dragan, 2005. "Rational choice and irrational individuals or simply an irrational theory: A critical review of the hypothesis of perfect rationality," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 621-634, October.
- Skiadas, Costis, 1997. "Subjective Probability under Additive Aggregation of Conditional Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 242-271, October.
- Richard Bradley, 2007. "A Unified Bayesian Decision Theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 233-263, November.
- Melvin Novick, 1980. "Statistics as psychometrics," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 411-424, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:39:y:1971:i:2:p:253-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.