Approximations to Finite Sample Moments of Estimators Whose Exact Sampling Distributions are Unknown
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2001.
"Asymptotic expansions for some semiparametric program evaluation estimators,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP04/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Linton, Oliver, 2003. "Asymptotic expansions for some semiparametric program evaluation estimators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2098, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Asymptotic Expansions for Some Semiparametric Program Evaluation Estimators," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 451, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, "undated". "A Class of Indirect Inference Estimators: Higher Order Asymptotics and Approximate Bias Correction (Revised)," DEOS Working Papers 1411, Athens University of Economics and Business, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Matthew C. Harding & Jerry Hausman & Christopher Palmer, 2015. "Finite sample bias corrected IV estimation for weak and many instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Giuseppe Ragusa, 2011.
"Minimum Divergence, Generalized Empirical Likelihoods, and Higher Order Expansions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 406-456, August.
- Giuseppe Ragusa, 2008. "Minimum Divergence, Generalized Empirical Likelihoods, and Higher Order Expansions," Working Papers 080906, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:38:y:1970:i:3:p:533-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.