On the Use of Distributional Mis-specification Checks in Limited Dependent Variable Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Mitchell & Richard J. Smith & Martin R. Weale, 2002.
"Quantification of Qualitative Firm-Level Survey Data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 117-135, March.
- Dr Martin Weale & Dr. James Mitchell, 2001. "Quantification of qualitative firm-level survey data," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 181, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J. S. Ramalho & José M. R. Murteira, 2014.
"A Generalized Goodness-of-functional Form Test for Binary and Fractional Regression Models,"
University of Manchester, vol. 82(4), pages 488-507, July.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & José M.R. Murteira, 2013. "A generalized goodness-of-functional form test for binary and fractional regression models," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_09, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Riccardo Lucchetti & Claudia Pigini, 2013. "A test for bivariate normality with applications in microeconometric models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(4), pages 535-572, November.
- Teresa Aparicio & Inmaculada Villanua, 2001. "The asymptotically efficient version of the information matrix test in binary choice models. A study of size and power," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 167-182.
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013.
"Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor
[Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:99:y:1989:i:395:p:178-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.