Second Thoughts on Analytical Income Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neary, P.J., 1996.
"True Multilateral Indexex for International Comparisons of Purchasing Power and Real Income,"
96/22, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Neary, J. P., 1997. "True multilateral indexes for international comparisons of purchasing power and real income," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20355, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J.P. Neary, 1997. "True Multilateral Indexes for International Comparisons of Purchasing Power and Real Income," CEP Discussion Papers dp0329, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giersch, Herbert, 1984. "Real Exchange Rates and economic development," Kiel Working Papers 218, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pilar González Murias, 1998. "La paridad de poder adquisitivo: concepto y evolución histórica," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 9, pages 79-102, Junio.
- Brander, James A & Dowrick, Steve, 1994.
"The Role of Fertility and Population in Economic Growth: Empirical Results from Aggregate Cross-National Data,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25.
- James A. Brander & Steve Dowrick, 1993. "The Role of Fertility and Population in Economic Growth: Empirical ResultsFrom Aggregate Cross-National Data," NBER Working Papers 4270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dowrick, Steve, 2004. "Income-based Measures of Average Well-being," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Neary, J Peter, 2000. "True Multilateral Indexes for International Comparisons of Real Income: Theory and Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:94:y:1984:i:374:p:267-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.