Testing for Asymmetric Information in Private Health Insurance-super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:110-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pau Olivella & Fred Schroyen, 2014.
"Multidimensional Screening in a Monopolistic Insurance Market,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 39(1), pages 90-130, March.
- OLIVELLA, Pau & SCHROYEN, Fred, 2011. "Multidimensional screening in a monopolistic insurance market," CORE Discussion Papers 2011056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pau Olivella & Fred Schroyen, 2012. "Multidimensional Screening in a Monopolistic Insurance Market," Working Papers 619, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Olivella, Pau & Schroyen, Fred, 2011. "Multidimensional screening in a monopolistic insurance market," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/2011, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Zheng, Yan & Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Xiaoyong, 2016. "Estimating Asymmetric Information Effects in Health Care Accounting for the Transactions Costs," ARE Working Papers 262941, North Carolina State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Doiron, Denise & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Suziedelyte, Agne, 2014.
"Hips and hearts: The variation in incentive effects of insurance across hospital procedures,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 81-97.
- Denise Doiron & Denzil G Fiebig & Agne Suziedelyte, 2013. "Hips and hearts: the variation in incentive effects of insurance across hospital procedures," Discussion Papers 2013-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sebastian Panthöfer, 2016.
"Risk Selection under Public Health Insurance with Opt‐Out,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(9), pages 1163-1181, September.
- PanthÃ¶fer, S., 2015. "Risk selection under public health insurance with opt-out," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Panthöfer, Sebastian, 2015. "Risk Selection under Public Health Insurance with Opt-out," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1504, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Panthöfer, Sebastian, 2015. "Risk Selection under Public Health Insurance with Opt-out," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113085, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:1:p:35-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:19:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10754-018-9246-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:94:y:2018:i:305:p:135-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:95-107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:123:y:2013:i:567:p:96-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.