Foundations of Revealed Preference: Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aluma Dembo & Shachar Kariv & Matthew Polisson & John K.-H. Quah, 2021.
"Ever Since Allais,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
21/745, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Aluma Dembo & Shachar Kariv & Matthew Polisson & John Quah, 2021. "Ever since Allais," IFS Working Papers W21/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pérez-Blanco, C. D & Standardi, G., 2019. "Farm waters run deep: a coupled positive multi-attribute utility programming and computable general equilibrium model to assess the economy-wide impacts of water buyback," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 336-351.
- David Ahn & Syngjoo Choi & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2014.
"Estimating ambiguity aversion in a portfolio choice experiment,"
Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 5, pages 195-223, July.
- David Ahn & Syngjoo Choi & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2008. "Estimating Ambiguity Aversion in a Portfolio Choice Experiment," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001989, David K. Levine.
- Ahn, David & Choi, Syngjoo & Gale, Douglas & Kariv, Shachar, 2013. "Estimating Ambiguity Aversion in a Portfolio Choice Experiment," Working Papers 13-22, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Kariv, Shachar & Choi, Syngjoo & Gale, Douglas & Ahn, David, 2009. "Estimating Ambiguity Aversion in a Portfolio Choice Experiment," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2pq172mw, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Robert Frank & Matthew Nagler, 2013. "On the rationalizability of observed consumers’ choices when preferences depend on budget sets: comment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 187-198, October.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Kariv, Shachar & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2014. "Is There a Development Gap in Rationality?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 8/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Satoru Fujishige & Zaifu Yang, 2012. "On Revealed Preference and Indivisibilities," Discussion Papers 12/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2014. "Pricing climate change," Politics, Philosophy & Economics, , vol. 13(4), pages 394-416, November.
- John Quah & Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok, 2013.
"A Unified Approach to Revealed Preference Theory: The Case of Rational Choice,"
Economics Series Working Papers
686, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok & John K.-H. Quah, 2014. "A Unified Approach to Revealed Preference Theory: The Case of Rational Choice," Working Papers 201418, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:122:y:2012:i:560:p:287-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.