Ambiguity in Partnerships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Bauer, 2012. "Products of non-additive measures: a Fubini-like theorem," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 621-647, October.
- Takanori Adachi & Takao Asano, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Choice and Knightian Uncertainty with Borrowing Constraints," KIER Working Papers 803, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Spanjers, Willem, 2005. "Loss of confidence and currency crises," Economics Discussion Papers 2005-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Marcelo Sánchez, 2013. "On the Limits of Transparency: The Role of Imperfect Central Bank Knowledge," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 245-271, June.
- Agliardi, Elettra & Agliardi, Rossella & Spanjers, Willem, 2016. "Corporate financing decisions under ambiguity: Pecking order and liquidity policy implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6012-6020.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Spanjers, Willem, 2003.
"Liquidity and Ambiguity: Banks or Asset Markets?,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2003-11, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Willy Spanjers, 2007. "Liquidity and Ambiguity: Banks or Asset Markets?," Working Papers 0444, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Spanjers, Willy, 2007. "Liquidity and Ambiguity: Banks or Asset Markets?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-18, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Sass, Linda, 2014. "Kuhn's Theorem for Extensive Form Ellsberg Games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 478, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:kap:theord:v:83:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9632-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Rodríguez-Sickert, Carlos, 2008. "A static model of cooperation for group-based incentive plans," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 492-501, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:114:y:2004:i:497:p:528-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.