Kicking the Habit: Moving from Pegged Rates to Greater Exchange Rate Flexibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Rahul Sen & Reza Y. Siregar, 2002.
"Hong Kong, Singapore and the East Asian Crisis: How Important were Trade Spillovers?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 503-537, April.
- Ramkishen Rajan & Rahul Sen & Reza Y. Siregar, 2002. "Hong Kong, Singapore and the East Asian Crisis: How Important were Trade Spillovers?," Working Papers 142002, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Qing He & Wing Hong Chan, 2016. "From Fixed to Float: A Competing Risks Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 488-503, October.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008.
"Pegged Exchange Rate Regimes-A Trap?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 817-835, June.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2005. "Pegged Exchange Rate Regimes -- A Trap?," NBER Working Papers 11652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2005. "Pegged exchange rate regimes -- a trap?," Working Paper Series 2006-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Glick, Reuven, 2005. "Pegged Exchange Rate Regimes – A Trap?," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt92n6v1rm, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2009.
"Sterilization, Monetary Policy, and Global Financial Integration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 777-801, September.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sterilization, monetary policy, and global financial integration," Working Paper Series 2008-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sterilization, Monetary Policy, and Global Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 13902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vittorio Corbo, 2002. "Monetary Policy in Latin America in the 90s," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 6, pages 117-166 Central Bank of Chile.
- Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael, 2009.
"Navigating the trilemma: Capital flows and monetary policy in China,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 205-224, May.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 2008. "Navigating the Trilemma: Capital Flows and Monetary Policy in China," Working Papers 252008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Reuven Glick & Michael M. Hutchison, 2008. "Navigating the trilemma: capital flows and monetary policy in China," Working Paper Series 2008-32, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sheri M. Markose, 2005.
"Computability and Evolutionary Complexity: Markets as Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS),"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(504), pages 159-192, 06.
- Markose, Sheri M, 2004. "Computability and Evolutionary Complexity: Markets As Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS)," Economics Discussion Papers 3730, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Michael Frömmel, 2010. "Volatility Regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries’ Exchange Rates," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 60(1), pages 2-21, February.
- Frömmel, Michael, 2006. "Volatility Regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries' Exchange Rates," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-333, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- M. Frömmel, 2007. "Volatility Regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries’ Exchange Rates," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/487, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:69-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Már Guðmundsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Arnór Sighvatsson, 2000. "Optimal Exchange Rate Policy: The Case of Iceland," Economics wp08, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Hua Cheng, 2005. "« Currency Board » versus change géré ? Un bilan des stratégies de Hong Kong et de Singapour," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 81(4), pages 271-289.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2008. "Large Hoarding Of International Reserves And The Emerging Global Economic Architecture," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(5), pages 487-503, September.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2007. "Large Hoarding of International Reserves and the Emerging Global Economic Architecture," NBER Working Papers 13277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandro D Guerson, 2015. "Inflation Dynamics and Monetary Policy in Bolivia," IMF Working Papers 15/266, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2001. "Financial Stability and Public Policy: An Overview," MPRA Paper 19757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Takagi, Shinji, 2000. "Proposed strategy for a regional exchange rate arrangement in post-crisis East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2503, The World Bank.
- Almukhtar Saif Al-Abri, 2014. "Labor Market Heterogeneity and Optimal Exchange Rate Regime in Resource-Rich MENA Countries," Working Papers 844, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2014.
- Venla SipilÃ¤, 2002. "The Russian triple crisis 1998: currency, finance and budget," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 17, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:109:y:1999:i:454:p:c1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.