Adapting Bank Business Models: Financial Stability Implications of Greater Reliance on Fee and Commission Income
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Francesco Palazzo, 2020.
"Bank profitability and macroeconomic conditions: Are business models different?,"
Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 49(2), July.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Francesco Palazzo, 2018. "Bank profitability and macroeconomic conditions: are business models different?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 436, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andreu, Laura & Serrano, Miguel & Vicente, Luis, 2019. "Efficiency of mutual fund managers: A slacks-based manager efficiency index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(3), pages 1180-1193.
- Elekdag, Selim & Malik, Sheheryar & Mitra, Srobona, 2020. "Breaking the Bank? A Probabilistic Assessment of Euro Area Bank Profitability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Elisabetta Montanaro & Mario Tonveronachi, 2017. "Vulnerabilita' del sistema bancario italiano. Diagnosi e rimedi (Dealing with the vulnerability of the Italian banking system)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 70(280), pages 299-368.
More about this item
Keywordscyclical factors; financial stability;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:fsrart:2016:0002:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.