Euro area insurers and the low interest rate environment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonizzi, Bruno, 2017.
"Institutional investors’ allocation to emerging markets: A panel approach to asset demand,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 47-64.
- Bonizzi, Bruno, 2015. "Institutional Investors Allocation to Emerging Markets: a Panel Approach to Asset Demand," MPRA Paper 61784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berdin, Elia & Pancaro, Cosimo & Kok Sørensen, Christoffer, 2016.
"A stochastic forward-looking model to assess the profitability and solvency of European insurers,"
ICIR Working Paper Series
21/16, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Berdin, Elia & Pancaro, Cosimo & Kok Sørensen, Christoffer, 2016. "A stochastic forward-looking model to assess the profitability and solvency of European insurers," SAFE Working Paper Series 137, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Kok, Christoffer & Pancaro, Cosimo & Berdin, Elia, 2017. "A stochastic forward-looking model to assess the profitability and solvency of European insurers," Working Paper Series 2028, European Central Bank.
- Patty Duijm & Ilke van Beveren, 2020. "Product diversification as a performance boosting strategy? Drivers and impact of diversification strategies in the property-liability insurance industry," DNB Working Papers 677, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro area insurers; low interest rate environment;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:fsrart:2015:0002:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.