Learning strategies in modelling economic growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Yu-Ching Hsieh & Wan-Jun Yao, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis about Population, Technological Progress, and Economic Growth in Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(23), pages 1-13.
- Piero Manfredi & Luciano Fanti, 2006. "Demography In Macroeconomic Models: When Labour Supply Matters For Economic Cycles," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 536-563, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:23:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Learning Strategies; Human Capital; Penna model;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.