Is Current Account Deficit A Message For Economic Crises For Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- SEKMEN, Fuat & SARIBAS, Hakan, 2007. "Cointegration And Causality Among Exchange Rate, Export, And Import: Empirical Evidence From Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(2), pages 71-78.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Zhao, Changhong & Yu, Shunkun & Hu, Zhaoguang, 2007. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in China: Cointegration and co-feature analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1179-1191, November.
- Altinay, Galip & Karagol, Erdal, 2005. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 849-856, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account deficit; per capita GDP; inflation rate; and economic crises;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ijaeqs:v:5:y2008:i:1_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .