Aggregate Supply Responses in Indian Agriculture: Some Empirical Evidence and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ndayitwayeko, W-M. & Odhiambo, M.O. & Nyangweso, P.M. & Korir, M.K., 2012. "Determinants of Beef Meat Supply in Burundi: A Vector Error Correction Model Approach Applied to structural Nerlov Paradign," 2012 Eighth AFMA Congress, November 25-29, 2012, Nairobi, Kenya 159414, African Farm Management Association (AFMA).
- Rao, N. Chandrasekhara, 2004. "Aggregate Agricultural Supply Response in Andhra Pradesh," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(1).
- Surajit Deb, 2002. "The Debate on Agriculture-Industry Terms of Trade in India," Working papers 109, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ranjan Paltasingh, Kirtti & Goyari, Phanindra, 2013. "Supply Response in Rainfed Agriculture of Odisha, Eastern India: A Vector Error Correction Approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), June.
More about this item
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dse:indecr:v:30:y:1995:i:2:p:251-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.