Export performance, Transnational Corporations and the Manufacturing Sector: A Case Study of India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1, January.
- Charles R. Hulten & Sylaja Srinivasan, 1999. "Indian Manufacturing Industry: Elephant or Tiger? New Evidence on the Asian Miracle," NBER Working Papers 7441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Sanchita, 2009. "Technology intensity of Indian merchandise exports," MPRA Paper 35694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abraham, Vinoj & Sasikumar, S.K., 2010. "Labour Cost and Export Behaviour of Firms in Indian Textile and Clothing Industry," MPRA Paper 22784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Das, Keshab & Paul, Mahua, 2006. "Export-orientation of Foreign Manufacturing Affiliates in India: Factors, Tendencies and Implications," MPRA Paper 12338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Correa, Paulo & Dayoub, Mariam & Francisco, Manuela, 2007. "Identifying supply-side constraints to export performance in Ecuador : an exercise with Investment Climate Survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4179, The World Bank.
- Dholakia, Ravindra H. & Kapur Deepak, 2004. "Determinants of Export Performance of Indian Firms – A Strategic Perspective," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-08-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava, 2011. "Integrating into Asia’s international production networks: Challenges and prospects for India," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: India: A New Player in Asian Production Networks?, Studies in Trade and Investment 75, chapter 4, pages 78-119 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava, 2012. "Asia' s international production networks: Will India be the next assembly centre?," Working Papers 11812, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dse:indecr:v:28:y:1993:i:1:p:41-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.