Twenty-Nine Women to 906 Men : Continuing Gender Inequality on the Boards of Germany's Top Companies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Busch & Elke Holst, 2012.
"Occupational Sex Segregation and Management-Level Wages in Germany: What Role Does Firm Size Play?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1206, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anne Busch & Elke Holst, 2012. "Occupational Sex Segregation and Management-Level Wages in Germany: What Role Does Firm Size Play?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 444, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Busch, Anne & Holst, Elke, 2012. "Occupational Sex Segregation and Management-Level Wages in Germany: What Role Does Firm Size Play?," IZA Discussion Papers 6568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsboard diversity; women CEOs; gender equality; management;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwrp:wr7-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.