Menschen mit hohen Einkommen leben länger
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Homburg, Stefan & Houben, Henriette & Maiterth, Ralf, 2007. "Rechtsform und Finanzierung nach der Unternehmensteuerreform 2008," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 376-381.
- Homburg, Stefan & Houben, Henriette & Maiterth, Ralf, 2008.
"Optimale Eigenfinanzierung der Personenunternehmen nach der Unternehmensteuerreform 2008/2009,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 29-47.
- Homburg, Stefan & Houben, Henriette & Maiterth, Ralf, 2007. "Optimale Eigenfinanzierung der Personenunternehmen nach der Unternehmensteuerreform 2008/2009," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-365, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miething, Alexander, 2013. "A matter of perception: Exploring the role of income satisfaction in the income–mortality relationship in German survey data 1995–2010," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 72-79.
- Hans Fehr & Franz Ruland & Gisela Färber & Annelie Buntenbach, 2012. "Beitragssenkung und Zuschussrente: Ist das eine nachhaltige Rentenpolitik?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(19), pages 04-16, October.
- Eva Kibele, 2014. "Individual- and area-level effects on mortality risk in Germany, both East and West, among male Germans aged 65+," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), pages 439-448.
More about this item
Keywordsmortality; life expectancy; income; health inequality;
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:79-38-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.