A Common Unemployment Insurance System for the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius Clemens & Guillaume Claveres, 2017.
"Unemployment Insurance Union,"
2017 Meeting Papers
1340, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Clemens, Marius & Claveres, Guillaume, 2018. "Unemployment insurance union," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181651, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Etienne Farvaque & Florence Huart, 2017.
"A policymaker’s guide to a Euro area stabilization fund,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(1), pages 11-30, April.
- Etienne Farvaque & Florence Huart, 2016. "A policymaker's guide to a Euro area stabilization fund," Post-Print hal-01526022, HAL.
- repec:elg:ejeepi:v:14:y:2017:i:1:p92-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014.
"Coping with imbalances in the Euro area: Policy alternatives addressing divergences and disparities between member countries,"
wpaper63, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Coping with Imbalances in the Euro Area: Policy Alternatives Addressing Divergences and Disparities between Member Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_816, Levy Economics Institute.
- Walpurga Köhler-Töglhofer & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2014. "A Common European Unemployment Insurance – A Much Debated Route toward European Fiscal Union," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 35-52.
- Jörg Bibow, 2013. "Lost at Sea: The Euro Needs a Euro Treasury," IMK Studies 35-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Leila E. Davis & Charalampos Konstantinidis & Yorghos Tripodis, 2017.
"A proposal for a federalized unemployment insurance mechanism for Europe,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 92-116, April.
- Leila E. Davis & Charalampos Konstantinidis & Yorghos Tripodis, 2015. "A proposal for a federalized unemployment insurance mechanism for Europe," Working Papers 2015_02, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Achim Wambach & Ines Läufer, 2015. "Europäische Wirtschafts- und Währungsunion: Lernen aus der Krise," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 02/2015, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic stabilization; European integration; unemployment insurance;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwdeb:2013-1-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.