Self-Employment in Germany: The Trend Has Been Increasing for Some Time
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9874-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2017.
"Do entrepreneurs really earn less?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 251-272, August.
- Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," IZA Discussion Papers 8651, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100449, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1425, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2014. "Do entrepreneurs really earn less?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; self-employment; start-ups;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwdeb:2012-3-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.