Discipliner les autres et agir sur soi:la double vie du contrôleur de gestion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson-Gough, Fiona & Grey, Christopher & Robson, Keith, 2005. ""Helping them to forget..": the organizational embedding of gender relations in public audit firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 469-490, July.
- Miller, Peter & Hopper, Trevor & Laughlin, Richard, 1991. "The new accounting history: An introduction," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(5-6), pages 395-403.
- Pentland, Brian T., 2000. "Will auditors take over the world? Program, technique and the verification of everything," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 307-312, April.
- Paul W. Miller & Jonathan J. Pincus, 2010. "Introduction," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(s1), pages 1-1, September.
- Hoskin, Keith W. & Macve, Richard H., 1988. "The genesis of accountability: The west point connections," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 37-73, January.
- Yves Gendron & C. Richard Baker, 2005. "On interdisciplinary movements: The development of a network of support around Foucaultian perspectives in accounting research," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 525-569.
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 1987. "Accounting and the construction of the governable person," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-265, April.
- Hopper, Trevor & Armstrong, Peter, 1991. "Cost accounting, controlling labour and the rise of conglomerates," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(5-6), pages 405-438.
- Miller, Peter & Napier, Christopher, 1993. "Genealogies of calculation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(7-8), pages 631-647.
- Armstrong, Peter, 1985. "Changing management control strategies: The role of competition between accountancy and other organisational professions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 129-148, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphanie Chatelain-Ponroy & Samuel Sponem, 2011. "Le contrôle de gestion comme savoir légitime. Étude sur la fabrique d'un mythe rationnel," Post-Print halshs-00677927, HAL.
- Hicham Sebti, 2015. "Definition, Mesure Et Pilotage De La Performance Client-Fournisseur : Des Freins Au « Partenariat Interne » Entre Acheteurs Et Operationnels ?," Post-Print hal-01188865, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1486 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFoucault; subjectivation; épreuve de vérité; contrôleur de gestion; secteur automobile; subjectivation; games of truth; controller; car industry.;
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:10:y:2007:i:q1:p:183-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.