Estimation of multi-state life table functions and their variability from complex survey data using the SPACE Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnes Lievre & Nicolas Brouard & Christopher Heathcote, 2003. "The Estimation Of Health Expectancies From Cross-Longitudinal Surveys," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 211-248.
- Liming Cai & Nathaniel Schenker & James Lubitz, 2006. "Analysis of functional status transitions by using a semi-Markov process model in the presence of left-censored spells," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 55(4), pages 477-491.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0622-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0583-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer Van Hook & Claire Altman, 2013. "Using Discrete-Time Event History Fertility Models to Simulate Total Fertility Rates and Other Fertility Measures," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(4), pages 585-610, August.
- Dustin Brown & Mark Hayward & Jennifer Montez & Robert Hummer & Chi-Tsun Chiu & Mira Hidajat, 2012. "The Significance of Education for Mortality Compression in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(3), pages 819-840, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbootstrap; health expectancy; multistate life tables; population aging;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:22:y:2010:i:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .