Business Process Reengineering, a Crisis Solution or a Necessity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grover, V & Teng, J. T. C. & Fiedler, K. D., 1993. "Information technology enabled business process redesign: An integrated planning framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 433-447, July.
- Peppard, J., 1996. "Broadening visions of business process re-engineering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 255-270, June.
- Ion VERBONCU & Aurel MANOLESCU, 2008. "The human implications of management reengineering," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 3(2), Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness process redesign; Reengineering; Crisis; Decision;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ddj:fseeai:y:2012:i:2:p:47-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegalro.html .