Convergence Of Adaptive Learning And Expectational Stability: The Case Of Multiple Rational-Expectations Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seonghoon Cho & Antonio Moreno, 2008. "Expectational Stability in Multivariate Models," Faculty Working Papers 06/08, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Eran Guse, 2004.
"Learning with Heterogeneous Expectations in an Evolutionary World,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
99, Society for Computational Economics.
- Guse, E., 2005. "Learning with Heterogeneous Expectations in an Evolutionary World," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0547, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guse, Eran A., 2010.
"Heterogeneous expectations, adaptive learning, and evolutionary dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 42-57, May.
- Eran A. Guse, 2008. "Heterogeneous Expectations, Adaptive Learning, and Evolutionary Dynamics," Working Papers 09-01, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K., 2014.
"A note on the representative adaptive learning algorithm,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 104-107.
- Michele Bernardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2014. "A Note on the Representative Adaptive Learning Algorithm," KOF Working papers 14-356, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:4:y:2000:i:03:p:263-288_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.