Solvency requirements for pension annuities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Gudaitis & A. Fiori Maccioni, 2014. "Optimal Individual Choice of Contribution to Second Pillar Pension System in Lithuania," Working Paper CRENoS 201402, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2007.
"Minimizing the probability of lifetime ruin under borrowing constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 196-221, July.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Ruin under Borrowing Constraints," Papers math/0703850, arXiv.org.
- Hari, N., 2007. "Modeling mortality : Empirical studies on the effect of mortality on annuity markets," Other publications TiSEM a31eb479-4ce0-404a-b5c8-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stevens, Ralph & De Waegenaere, Anja & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2010. "Longevity risk in pension annuities with exchange options: The effect of product design," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 222-234, February.
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen, 2013.
"Pension Benefit Security: A Comparison of Solvency Requirements, a Pension Guarantee Fund, and Sponsor Support,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(2), pages 239-272, June.
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen, 2010. "Pension benefit security: a comparison of solvency requirements, a pension guarantee fund and sponsor support," DNB Working Papers 268, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Anja De Waegenaere & Bertrand Melenberg & Ralph Stevens, 2010. "Longevity Risk," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(2), pages 151-192, June.
- Stevens, R.S.P. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Melenberg, B., 2011. "Longevity Risk and Natural Hedge Potential in Portfolios Of Life Insurance Products : The Effect of Investment Risk," Discussion Paper 2011-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olivieri, Annamaria & Pitacco, Ermanno, 2008. "Assessing the cost of capital for longevity risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1013-1021, June.
- A. Fiori Maccioni & A. Bitinas, 2013. "Lithuanian pension system's reforms following demographic and social transitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201315, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bakken, Henrik & Lindset, Snorre & Olson, Lars Hesstvedt, 2006. "Pricing of multi-period rate of return guarantees: The Monte Carlo approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 135-149, August.
- Pitacco, Ermanno, 2004. "Survival models in a dynamic context: a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 279-298, October.
- Levantesi, Susanna & Menzietti, Massimiliano, 2012. "Managing longevity and disability risks in life annuities with long term care," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 391-401.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:4:p:1203-1230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petar Jevtic' & Luca Regis, 2014. "Assessing the solvency of insurance portfolios via a continuous time cohort model," Working Papers 7/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jul 2014.
- Jevtić, Petar & Regis, Luca, 2015. "Assessing the solvency of insurance portfolios via a continuous-time cohort model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 36-47.
- Hári, Norbert & De Waegenaere, Anja & Melenberg, Bertrand & Nijman, Theo E., 2008. "Longevity risk in portfolios of pension annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 505-519, April.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "A Stochastic Model for the Analysis of Demographic Risk in Pay-As-You-Go Pension Funds," Papers 1106.5081, arXiv.org.
- Annamaria Olivieri & Ermanno Pitacco, 2012. "Life tables in actuarial models: from the deterministic setting to a Bayesian approach," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(2), pages 127-153, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:2:y:2003:i:02:p:127-157_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.