Solvency requirements for pension annuities
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2003)
Issue (Month): 02 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF
- T. Gudaitis & A. Fiori Maccioni, 2014. "Optimal Individual Choice of Contribution to Second Pillar Pension System in Lithuania," Working Paper CRENoS 201402, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2007.
"Minimizing the probability of lifetime ruin under borrowing constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 196-221, July.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Ruin under Borrowing Constraints," Papers math/0703850, arXiv.org.
- Stevens, Ralph & De Waegenaere, Anja & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2010. "Longevity risk in pension annuities with exchange options: The effect of product design," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 222-234, February.
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen, 2013. "Pension Benefit Security: A Comparison of Solvency Requirements, a Pension Guarantee Fund, and Sponsor Support," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(2), pages 239-272, 06.
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen, 2010. "Pension benefit security: a comparison of solvency requirements, a pension guarantee fund and sponsor support," DNB Working Papers 268, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Anja De Waegenaere & Bertrand Melenberg & Ralph Stevens, 2010. "Longevity Risk," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(2), pages 151-192, June.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Melenberg, B. & Stevens, R., 2010. "Longevity risk," Other publications TiSEM fa89b4b3-82f5-4c65-8c2c-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- A. Fiori Maccioni & A. Bitinas, 2013. "Lithuanian pension system's reforms following demographic and social transitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201315, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Pitacco, Ermanno, 2004. "Survival models in a dynamic context: a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 279-298, October.
- Petar Jevtic' & Luca Regis, 2014. "Assessing the solvency of insurance portfolios via a continuous time cohort model," Working Papers 7/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jul 2014.
- Hári, Norbert & De Waegenaere, Anja & Melenberg, Bertrand & Nijman, Theo E., 2008. "Longevity risk in portfolios of pension annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 505-519, April.
- Annamaria Olivieri & Ermanno Pitacco, 2012. "Life tables in actuarial models: from the deterministic setting to a Bayesian approach," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(2), pages 127-153, June.
- Levantesi, Susanna & Menzietti, Massimiliano, 2012. "Managing longevity and disability risks in life annuities with long term care," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 391-401.
- Jevtić, Petar & Regis, Luca, 2015. "Assessing the solvency of insurance portfolios via a continuous-time cohort model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 36-47.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "A Stochastic Model for the Analysis of Demographic Risk in Pay-As-You-Go Pension Funds," Papers 1106.5081, arXiv.org.
- Hari, N., 2007. "Modeling mortality : Empirical studies on the effect of mortality on annuity markets," Other publications TiSEM a31eb479-4ce0-404a-b5c8-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stevens, R.S.P. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Melenberg, B., 2011. "Longevity Risk and Natural Hedge Potential in Portfolios Of Life Insurance Products : The Effect of Investment Risk," Discussion Paper 2011-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olivieri, Annamaria & Pitacco, Ermanno, 2008. "Assessing the cost of capital for longevity risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1013-1021, June.
- Bakken, Henrik & Lindset, Snorre & Olson, Lars Hesstvedt, 2006. "Pricing of multi-period rate of return guarantees: The Monte Carlo approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 135-149, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:2:y:2003:i:02:p:127-157_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed